[AccessD] AccessD Digest, Vol 36, Issue 23

Rick Nelson RickN at NelsonTech.com
Tue Feb 14 11:36:39 CST 2006

I've found Heatsoft ADCS is great - have used it for a couple of
years - works well when you want fine control but have lots of files
and need to repeat periodically.  I also have their Automatic
Synchronizer but have never used it.  http://www.heatsoft.com/

Rick N.

At 10:00 AM 2/12/06, you wrote:
>Message: 6
>Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:50:24 -0800
>From: "Joe Hecht" <jmhecht at earthlink.net>
>Subject: [AccessD] OT: Compare 2 directories
>To: "'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'"
>         <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
>
>Any one have or know a tool where you can compare two
>directories and synchronize them.
>

>Thanks
>

>Joe Hecht
>
>jmhecht at earthlink.net