[AccessD] Creating a demo Access app?

Penn White ecritt1 at alltel.net
Thu Feb 23 09:13:49 CST 2006

In the archives, I found a few references to registration codes for
unlocking but I couldn't find anything aobut creating demos.

I have an application in Access 2003 that I would like to send out as a
demo.  I'd like it to be fully functional but only allow 10 main records to
be created -- everything in the application is accessed from one form - I'd
like to limit the number of records that could be created with this form
which is bound to one main table containing fields for relational ID's to
other tables.

What is the 'best practice' for doing this?  Does anyone know of any
articles that treat this subject?

Thank you,

Penn White