[AccessD] Web designers. Why don't they stick with design?

Bruen, Bruce Bruce.Bruen at railcorp.nsw.gov.au
Mon Feb 27 22:02:03 CST 2006

The really sad thing is that he is not only wrong about Access, but
wrong about SQLServer as well.  Finally, I even had a look at his .Net
How To's and was amazed to find he is promoting totally unmanaged code
approaches - but I suppose that's a bit like trying to program Access in
T-SQL.
I was tempted to feedback the word "idiot" but couldn't be bothered.

bruce