[AccessD] OT:RAID and Access Projects

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Feb 2 03:37:50 CST 2006

If software raid (windows) you will keep the data when splitting.

If hardware raid, don't know for sure, I supose it depends on the card
you are using.
Check the card supplier support website.

There is also a Technical mailing list on the database advisors.
Better to scunscrbe to that list and do your post overhere...
It is really of-of topic...

Erwin