[AccessD] OT: Linux, Open Suite and Access

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 2 15:59:53 CST 2006

You might get away with using Mono or Grasshopper to run an Net IDE app
on Linux
Visual Studio .NET IDE for Linux
http://www.codeproject.com/showcase/Mainsoft_grasshopper.asp
Grasshopper Sample for running Northwind SQL
http://dev.mainsoft.com/Default.aspx?tabid=45

Mono Project
http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page

An Access MDE might require the Samba filesystem on Linux.

This is all a little esoteric right now.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.