[AccessD] Missing records

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Fri Feb 3 09:15:40 CST 2006

We had missing recordsin an app here a while back.  We never really figured out what happened but one possibility we found was the user(s) may have pressed Ctrl + A to select all data in a record (displayed on a form).  Well Ctrl + A really selects all records in a form's recordset (A97 at least).  If they pressed Delete and ingnored the warning goodbye data.  We've since disabled that key combination.

Good luck,

Jim DeMarco