[AccessD] Missing records

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Fri Feb 3 11:14:44 CST 2006

Honestly, I'm not sold on Cascade Delete being off.  It makes it much easier
to work if it's on when record does require deletion (like your invoice
example).

I really prefer to control it at the form by not allowing deletes there.  If
they can't delete it at the form level then Cascade Deletes never becomes an
issue.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017