[AccessD] A2K - Duplex Printing

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Feb 3 14:10:10 CST 2006

Hi Reuben,

Sorry about the long trip!

I just tried out my printer for the first time with an Access report.  When
in the printing dialog box, I set the printer properties for duplex
printing, and my Access report happily printed on both sides.  I did not
change anything in the report itself.

The code listed in Heidi's response looks like it will make sure that a
report is printed in duplex without the user having to set the printer's
properties to duplex prior to actually printing.  This is good because I
need to actually check duplex in the printer properties window each time I
restart my PC - the setting doesn't 'stick'.

Dan