[AccessD] OFFXPDEV Packaging Wizard

Bill Patten bill_Patten at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 3 14:44:58 CST 2006

Thanks for the reply, William,

On the machine I am testing I do have admin privileges, so that's not it. In
fact the batch file runs fine if you double click on it in XP. I was really
just trying to copy the shortcut from the start menu/programs to the
desktop, since it works in 98 I'll leave it and give them Win XP users the
option on the opening menu of the app when it runs. It may turn out that we
have few 98 users in which case I can switch to 2003 and it already has the
option to put the short cut on the desk top.

Bill