[AccessD] FW: sql help please

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 4 10:11:10 CST 2006

Also, break it down into individual queries -- and combine one at a time --
at least you'll know which statement is the problem -- might not give you
the exact problem, but you'll be closer. If you're not getting an error,
just an empty recordset, that in itself offer s a few clues -- I'd begin my
search with the criteria expression and then move on to the joins.

Susan H.

I would copy the SQL of this query into the SQL view of a new query, then
switch to design view.  A lot of times for me that shows up the error in my
SQL statement.