[AccessD] Error loading DLL

Annie Courchesne, cma accma at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 4 19:36:54 CST 2006

Hi,

The error code number is 48.

I use the following code to send a email :

----
Dim OutlookApp As Outlook.Application, OutlookFile As Outlook.Attachment
Dim OutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem, OutlookRecip As Outlook.Recipient

Public Sub OpenMsgOutlook(EMail As String, PathFile As String)

On Error GoTo err_OpenMsgOutlook
Set OutlookApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set OutlookMsg = OutlookApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
With OutlookMsg
    Set OutlookRecip = .Recipients.add(EMail)
    Set OutlookFile = .Attachments.add(PathFile)
    OutlookRecip.Type = olTo
    .Display
End With
Exit Sub

err_OpenMsgOutlook:
    Resume Next

End Sub
----

Depending on what needs to be sent I use this code or another one (the only
difference is the .display that is being changed to .send).

It always worked great in the past and I don't know why I'm having problem
with this one computer!!!

Thanks!

Annie Courchesne, CMA