[AccessD] Missing records

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Sun Feb 5 18:36:21 CST 2006

John - this happened to one of my clients recently.

I doubt this will be your solution, but they had a database where they *could* run queries through the query window. (not a system I had written).

Anyway, records were disappearing all the of the time - turned out it was as simple as a new staff member not knowing that after running a query you DON'T delete the recs returned in the dynaset.

Ah, well - you get what you pay for , eh?

:)

Kath