[AccessD] DBA web site update

Jürgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:12:58 CST 2006

I'll have to generalize my routine a bit.  It is essentially a class module
without being a class module(properties & method and a call that sets and
initializes properties such as sort column and direction (so as not to have
to pass them in with recursive calls used by a quick sort algorithm) and it
may erase upon exit with the final return from recursion, depending on the
purpose.  The more generic VB6 version I used also runs in Access but I have
that at home on a USB drive.  Perhaps setting it up as a class module that
will accept recordsets and arrays will be the better solution.  I'll have a
closer look this evening as I'm taking some safety supervisor training
today.

Ciao
Jürgen Welz
Edmonton, Alberta