[AccessD] OT: where can I get HTML tags and atributes list in software readable form?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Feb 9 14:32:11 CST 2006

Thank you Lambert!

HTMLRef.chm seems to be also a plug-in to HTML-Kit
(http://www.chami.com/html-kit/plugins/info/hkh_htmlref/),

I have just found also good lists(tables) ready to import here:

Index of HTML elements
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/elements.html

Index of HTML attributes
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/attributes.html

I should have looked there in the W3 specs first of all....

Does anybody know better formatted, having more info, easily manipulated
HTML tags and attributes lists?

Shamil