[AccessD] OT: where can I get HTML tags and atributes list in software readable form?

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:36:57 CST 2006

On 09/02/06, Shamil Salakhetdinov <shamil at users.mns.ru> wrote:
> Thank you Lambert!
>
> HTMLRef.chm seems to be also a plug-in to HTML-Kit
> (http://www.chami.com/html-kit/plugins/info/hkh_htmlref/),
>
> I have just found also good lists(tables) ready to import here:
>
> Index of HTML elements
> http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/elements.html
>
> Index of HTML attributes
> http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/attributes.html
>
> I should have looked there in the W3 specs first of all....
>
> Does anybody know better formatted, having more info, easily manipulated
> HTML tags and attributes lists?

Here are a couple of pages that may be of use as well:
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/default.asp (no attributes, just tags
but tags are links to details pages including attributes)
http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/HTMLKit/AttributesHTML40.php3

and this one is probably the best:
http://www.nic.fi/~tapio1/HTMLKit/AttributesHTML40.php3

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com