[AccessD] OT: Affiliate Program

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:57:08 CST 2006

On 2/10/06, Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software <bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:
> Shamil:
>
> More than that I need to know where a sale came from (actually, knowing
> the number of visitors generated from an affiliate would be interesting
> but not really necessary).  And since our order button links to PayPal,
> this may be a problem.  They may or may not complete the order there.
>
> Rocky

May be a sort of pain, but if you changed your ordering process so
they ordered it from your website first, and then the final step to
complete the transaction was to go through paypal, you could tag the
orders created on your site with the Affiliate ID.

--
Josh McFarlane

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein