[AccessD] Calendar control help please

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:36:26 CST 2006

Drew,

Speaking of your MiniCalendar...I've had a copy for years...and looked at it
a number of times for direction.  The funny part...until you just mentioned
it, I forgot there was even a calendar part of the db (yes, even with the
obvious name)...I actually had to open it and look for the calendar...I was
so impressed with the video clip usage and the hiding of the window, I
overlooked the entire purpose of the db.  Anyway...since I was laughing at
myself I thought I'd share.

Have a GREAT Weekend Everyone!

Mark A. Matte