[AccessD] Nested query

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:41:44 CST 2006

Chris,

You mentioned A97...just tested this...works fine...hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte

SELECT tblClubs.fldIDClubs, tblClubs.fldClubCode, tblClubs.fldClubName
FROM tblClubs
WHERE (((tblClubs.fldIDClubs) In (SELECT Max(tblClubs.fldIDClubs) AS
MaxOffldIDClubs FROM tblClubs GROUP BY tblClubs.fldClubCode;)));