[AccessD] FYI: Good news - VBA in Office 12 and beyond...

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 21 03:54:52 CST 2006

Hi Martin

Could you elaborate on this please? A recordset of a recordset in DAO?

> .. multi value datatypes. In DAO they act as a child recordset of the
> parent recordset and have all the properties of a normal recordset.
> So you need to open 2 recordsets when dealing with them

/gustav

>>> mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk 21-02-2006 00:00 >>>
I say a recent demo which combined a .net windows form using a web service embedded inside access 12 and passing data to Access. I asked the MS guy for this but he had deleted the example following the presentation.
VBA is there alive and well just looking at the multi value datatypes. In DAO they act as a child recordset of the parent recordset and have all the properties of a normal recordset. So you need to open 2 recordsets when dealing with them

Martin