[AccessD] FYI: Good news - VBA in Office 12 and beyond...

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 21 08:30:35 CST 2006

Hi Martin et al

Martin, you did post this in November, I just forgot, sorry.
Read on here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/access/

Browse to the bottom.

/gustav

>>> mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk 21-02-2006 14:51 >>>
Thay have updated DAO and JET. They took a private copy of JET and
renamed it ACE which is the default database created by Access 12. They
then extended the engine to cope with this as well.

Martin