[AccessD] Contract

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Fri Feb 24 03:35:32 CST 2006

Hi Richard

I'm no help here with the answer, sorry!  But do you mean 'off the shelf'
rather than bespoke?  What's behind my question is - are there other clients
for the same software, and if so, what’s the deal with them?  It may help to
clarify the Q for more helpful respondents!   :-)

John
(PS - Bury?  Gosh, I've got the odd client in the Bolton area!)