[AccessD] Hacking MDE (was Creating a demo Access app?)

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Feb 24 17:51:33 CST 2006

Just curious:

eFax: +1 888 2134472 (http://www.smartvba.com/AboutUs.htm) is Tashkent,
Uzbekistan or United States? Or 888 could be everywhere in this World
despite the fact that country prefix is +1?
(http://www.csgnetwork.com/usphoneareacodesng.html)

There are other addresses/locations of related sites - and this is Moscow,
Germany, United States

United States - Analyzer LLC - +1 248 282 0304 - www.analyzerxl.com

Germany - FRANZ AG - (866) 493-5883  www.neuroxl.com, www.pwdsaver.com,
marketnewsanalyzer.com

Russia - OLSOFT Software Development Company-
http://www.olsoft.biz/contact.htm

This their company (www.smartvba.com) tries to hide its origins in our
Internet times! (as well as many its related sites).

Looks funny if it would have not been that a sad story... (Looks funny
because they seems to heavily use search engines to promote their software
by any means and in the same time expect they cannot be traced...)

Pity folks here don't know Russian - on the referred below site the owner(?)
of this company/net of companies talks about poetry and other "high
matters" - looks wise what they say: http://www.olevsky.com/prose/Small.htm:

"Values: It happens important where to go, but it also happens not important
where to go but how..."

It looks like his words do not correlate with his business...

Here he is:

Taskent Business Club
Olevskiy Evgene Isakovich - Chairman of the Board Private firm "OLSOFT"
http://tbc.boom.ru/founders.html
Eugene at olsoft.biz

Am I dreaming bad nightmare dreams and therefore I urgently need to purchase
Rocky's software license?
Am I getting paranoid?
Or you do also believe all that happens in reality and all these companies
are related?

Please help to clarify these troubles...

Thank you.

Shamil

P.S. Sorry moderators but the situation is so unexpected and unexplainable
and if they win (they have money and many people working for them as far as
I see) then it may happen that a small team of hardworking people will loose
almost all their hopes for better future...