[AccessD] Launching a dos program from Access 97

Boogie Loogie boogieloogie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:23:18 CST 2006

Hi Gustav

I should have explained myself a bit better. The particular program will not
fire by using

Dim ProgLaunch
ProgLaunch = Shell("C:\fmv\prethin.exe", 1) will crash it. For some reason
certain files are not fired when starting this way. I have no access to the
code nor the programmer of the dos program.

Some how I have to fire c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe change to the fmv folder
then launch prethin.exe from there.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tim

I have to launch it from within the dos window. I do not know how to do this