[AccessD] Help with combo box

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Tue Feb 28 22:47:08 CST 2006

Howdy
The on Double click - by its very event - will also activate the 'Enter' (on
first click) ,"Got Focus', 'Mouse Down', 'Mouse Up', Click and of course 'Double
Click'
SO if you've got code in nay of 'em - they get fired
So - when it gets a bit too crowded like that I put a small button to the right
hand side of the combo - I know it's not as nice
To do whatever the double click code would have done

See ya

Darren
T: 0424 696 433