[AccessD] Help with combo box

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 23:14:55 CST 2006

David:

Sometimes, in a case like this, I will bind the field to a text box and
put the unbound combo box behind it, not visible.  In the click event of
the text box I make the combo box visible.  In the update event of the
combo box I take the combo box value and put it into the bound text
box., and make the combo box invisible again.  In your case, if there is
already a value in the bound text box, you wouldn't activate the combo
box.  So once they make a choice, they can't change it.

Rocky