[AccessD] OT - Changing a DSN Connection

Paul Hartland (ISHARP) paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 07:21:00 CST 2006

To all,

We are having a new server (very soon) and changing the name to something
like AL-MASTER from AL-ORR the thing is I have a lot of Excel management
reports which use various DSN's pointing to AL-ORR, is there something I
could write in Access or VB that a a click of a button will find these DSN's
and replace the server name ?

Thanks in advance

Paul Hartland

P.S. Happy New Year to all list members, don't know what I would do without
it sometimes