[AccessD] Hiding the Access Window WAS: access xp runtime

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Jan 7 11:28:59 CST 2006

Puts me in mind of the quote attributed to Albert Einstein when asked by
a young news reporter, "well, then, Dr. Einstein, what is the square
root of 2?"  Einstein is said to have replied, "I have no idea - I know
where to look that up - why should I keep it in my head?"  If that's
okay for Dr. Einstein, it's certainly okay for me.
Tina