[AccessD] Ok, Let me ask it a different way.. (was: Subform colummn adjustment?)

Robert Gracie robert at servicexp.com
Tue Jan 17 16:50:59 CST 2006

Is there any way to capture the user adjusting a column or row? I don't
see any events for such, but is there a different way...

The more I think about this, maybe using a right click function for a
"save dimensions" in a table type thing....????

Is there ANY way to allow a user to set the column width and row height
(datasheet view) to their choice and SAVE that choice in an MDE?

Robert Gracie
www.gbsysnow.com