[AccessD] Table Transfer Issue

John Eget joeget at vgernet.net
Thu Jan 19 03:07:52 CST 2006

 am trying to transfer a table (with the same name) from a different access database to the access database that I have presently open.  I have stored the location of the different access database name in a table.  I display and select the table on the form I have open in a combo box titled cboImportTable.  The bound column is correctly identified and displayed as 1.  Table name to transfer is KeyProcessAreas

I am using the following code but keep getting a popup that states  "error number 424" and further states "error desc: object required"    I am using the following code

DoCmd.TransferDatabase acImport, "Microsoft Access", Me.cboImportTable.Column(1), acTable, Me.cboImportTable.Column(1).[KeyProcessAreas], Me.cboImportTable.Column(1).[KeyProcessAreas1]

Column 1 of the table has the full name of the table location in it.

Have an idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

John