[AccessD] [Fwd: Default Page Size]

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Jan 24 11:31:07 CST 2006

Dear List:

A guy in India with whom I'm developing a preventive maintenance app is
using A4 paper.  The report I sent him apparently doesn't print the
whole footer unless he changes the printer.  He writes:

"The problem still persisted of the report saying only "page no 1 of "
and not showing the total no of pages and of the second page being a
blank, but third page showing the second page (all this only in the mtce
sch. report). I have found the cause. I found that the page set up was
landscape and letter size. I changed the letter size to A4 and
everything became ok! But I am not able to make it permanent - when I
ask for the report the next time, the same problem. I had to again reset
the page size. How do I make it stick?"

But the other reports in the system apparently work OK.  The File-->Page
Setup parameters are the as the other reports - default printer is
checked - except this one is landscape.  Any ideas?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334