[AccessD] Report formatting - SOLVED

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Fri Jan 27 14:40:10 CST 2006

Finally solved it - had to put code into RETREAT portion of VB to make
groupfooter invisible for only the last group.    I originally had it in
the format portion but it would eliminate it from all groupings - didn't
make sense -- BUT it is done.

Have a good weekend

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at otda.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.