[AccessD] Just Curious William...

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 3 17:40:30 CST 2006

...sample works fine Drew ...but the saved shape form is corrupting for some
reason ...have not had time to chase it down ...been working on real dbs and
sorting out little things ...trying to get a dao version working ...marrying
the minimize all with timers I use to monitor inactivity ...etc. ...its a
new paradigm and requires rethinking of a number of old code standards
...and working through my default code modules to find conflicts and dupes
...declare aliases, etc.

...but the pain is worthwhile ...the effect is striking and the demo I've
worked up looks nothing like Access.

William