[AccessD] Access Report to PDF File to EMAIL Attachement

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 4 11:36:21 CST 2006

Hi Lonnie

Not quite sure if this is what you are looking for, but we use the free FreePDF XP (which uses the Apple Postscript printer driver and Ghostscript for high quality):

  http://freepdfxp.de/fpxp.htm

It features a large button for sending the created file by e-mail via the user's mail program:

  http://freepdfxp.de/fpxpscreenshots2.htm

The site is in German but during install you may choose English.

/gustav