[AccessD] Check Box Back Color

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 4 20:03:22 CST 2006

...never found a way to do that ...but dependng upon your needs, you can use
a yes/no text box instead along with the wingdings font ...which means you
not only can set the bg color but the fg color and size it as well ...and
you can set the format property to change the bg color between -1 and 0
values ...and in XP and above you also get conditional formatting ...its
more work of course but that's the way of most good things in Access ...hth

William