[AccessD] Buttons in spreadsheets

papparuff at comcast.net papparuff at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 11:36:20 CST 2006

Download the self-extracting file Xpautomation.exe from http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302460 for examples of using Access and Automation for manipulating Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. Even though it is for Office XP, it also works with Office 2003.

There are excellent examples here.

--
John V. Ruff – The Eternal Optimist :-)

“Commit to the Lord whatever you do,
and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3

From: "John Colby" <jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com>