[AccessD] Access97 on W2000 crashes

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 15:11:36 CST 2006

Thanks Bryan. I installed Jet SP3 on all machines so I'd have thought that
was ok. The MDAC checker's great. Could do with something for Access
components now. Anyone?

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk

df6-4a21-4b43-bf53-14332ef092c9&DisplayLang=en

This will let you see what MDAC version is installed.

I think my issue was my dev pc had Jet SP6 and the desktops it was deployed
to had Jet SP3. Something along those lines.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "What a
great ride!"