[AccessD] Print various document types from Access

Bruen, Bruce Bruce.Bruen at railcorp.nsw.gov.au
Mon Jan 9 22:41:24 CST 2006

John,

>From memory, exporer "calls" Word using a command line option.  You can
look at these "commands" in the file associations for ".doc" etc in the
explorer "folder options" file types tab (actual location depends on
WinVer).

There is plenty of gumph on this type of Majik in the Win Tips and
Tricks websites/blogs/etc.  I don't use it so I don't remember anything
more specific.

bruce