[AccessD] A2K - Unzip and append from CD

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jan 10 08:35:54 CST 2006

Hi Reuben

If you tell a bit more someone might have an idea.
How would you import a text file in Access without using Access ..?

/gustav

>>> reuben at gfconsultants.com 10-01-2006 15:17:36 >>>
I'm confident I can do it in Access, but I was hoping somebody had something
close just for the sake of time.

Thanks for the links - I'll check them out.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017