[AccessD] OT file with PIC extension

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Thu Jan 12 16:10:19 CST 2006

I have found this site to be useful when looking for extensions.

http://filext.com/

It gives you a whole host of information about the extension.

For example:  PIC is an extension for "Advanced Art Studio;" "Animator PIC/CEL Bitmap;" "BioRad Confocula Image;" "Delcam Picture File;" "Handy Scaner Cameron Image;" plus a few more.  Read carefully and in some cases it will give a link to a viewer.

BTW did you try Paint?

HTH

Jim
jhewson at karta.com