[AccessD] A2003:Navigating using Web Browser Control

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 13 12:53:56 CST 2006

Assuming your webbrowser control is called ocxWeb.
I haven't tested this within frames.

on a command button

Private Sub Command23_Click()
Debug.Print Me!ocxWeb.LocationURL
Debug.Print Me!ocxWeb.LocationName
End Sub

It is written up in Getz's ADH book chapter 23

There is an undocumented event method
see shdocvw.dll  set a reference and view in object browser

Private Sub ocxWeb_BeforeNavigate(ByVal URL As String, ByVal Flags As
Long,  _
 ByVal TargetFrameName As String, PostData As Variant, ByVal Headers As
String, Cancel As Boolean)
    Me!lblStatusNav.Caption = "Navigating to " & URL & "..."
    Me!txtSearch = URL
End Sub

http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/office97/html/usingwebbrowsercontrol.asp
http://www.vbwm.com/art_2001/IE05/