[AccessD] Ensuring FTP completion

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jan 17 12:18:53 CST 2006

Hi John

Well, that's a good question. I've only used late binding for this as shown in the docs and the example code, and basically all I've done is to expand on the example code.
However, I believe you need the FtpXObjLib.FtpXObj and/or FtpXObjNotify.
What confuses me is RegisterEventListener and UnregisterEventListener for enabling/disabling the events which I cannot find in the Object browser.

Maybe someone else could chime in?

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com 17-01-2006 15:57 >>>
Gustav,

What object are you programming to when you use the API?  I like to use
intellisense and so I set a reference to FtpXObj, but a lot of the methods
then are not valid so I think that is not the right object.