[AccessD] Source Code Control

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jan 18 11:58:07 CST 2006

All I can say, is that I would NOT want to work with merging rather than
single-user checkouts.  SourceSafe can be set up that way, but it keeps
everything a lot cleaner when two people aren't even trying to modify
the same object at the same time.  Since we don't have one huge file to
deal with, I'd rather err on the side of caution.

Charlotte Foust