[AccessD] Source Code Control

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jan 19 10:04:57 CST 2006

YMMV, etc.  Our shop has been trusting it for much longer than I've
worked here.  As far as your dreaded error message, never heard of it or
experienced it.  Truly, Josh, it's a good idea to thoroughly explore
something before you decide it's no good based on hearsay.  Sure, you
can keep finding other things that are "wrong" with SourceSafe, but when
it comes right down to it, whether the product is useful depends on how
you use it.

Charlotte Foust