[AccessD] My form has a little problem

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 19 10:31:26 CST 2006

Tina

...I'm just working off the basis that it was working fine before and you've
made no changes to the code ...and the symptom is that when selecting a name
from the combo, it now takes an inordinate amount of time for the process to
complete ...from your post the problem would appear to be the list selection
process rather than the command button ...and that implies that a table
record may be corrupt or possibly an index ...if you've not changed the code
I would look at the source data for the list first rather than your code
...delete your indexes and reindex ...if that doesn't work bu your data,
then empty the source table and fill a few records with dummy data to see if
that fixes the problem ...then at least you'll know where to look.

...this is working on the assumption that you've already gone the compact,
repair, and decompile routes without fixing it.

William