[AccessD] Access security?

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Jan 19 10:33:02 CST 2006

Yes, create a new .mdw.  Join it.  Create the Admin user using the same PIN
code.  Open Access, put in the Admin user name (the password will start
blank, but that is okay), and then open your database.  The .mdb only stores
what the account has permission too, not what the password or user name is.
It gets a 'hash', which is generated by the User Name and the PIN you put in
when you create the account.  So recreating it in another .mdw should work
just fine.

Drew