[AccessD] Default font for forms etc.

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 13:25:51 CST 2006

Arthur
There may be other ways but the way I know is this.

1.First create a blank form called 'normal'.
2.Open 'normal' in design view, and make sure the Toolbox is in view
3.Also make sure you have the Properties dialog set to display for whatever
you're on
4.Highlight each of the items in the toolbox. As you highlight each one the
Properties dialog will show for it, and be called something like 'Default
label', 'Default textbox' and so on. This is where you alter the defaults
for each, changing fonts etc.
5.Save the form

Create a new form and it should work.

Note though that this will not affect any existing forms. They will have
their own 'Default text' and so on. These can be changed as above but only
affect that form.

HTH

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk