[AccessD] Unlock an MDE

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 20 10:59:04 CST 2006

Arthur,

  I've seen code floating around to extract the properties of objects via
OLE, but nothing to create those objects in a new MDB.

  As for the code, technically it's feasible to get it, but I don't know
anyone who's ever done it.  There was a company a little while back that
claimed to have a recovery tool, but if you read through their descriptions,
they were just recovering the objects and then recoding by hand.  Looked
like they could decipher enough of the p-code to take a guess at what it was
doing.

Jim.