[AccessD] Syntax for seeing named range in excel

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 20 13:21:25 CST 2006

Hi Charlotte

Music in my ears!

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 20-01-2006 20:11:40 >>>
It's funny, but named ranges have been around since at least Excel 5
that I can remember, maybe longer, and yet they seem to be so obscure.
I don't use Excel much, but I did at one time, and I couldn't have built
the pseudo-databases I did (for Macs at the time, which didn't have much
of the real thing) without making extensive use of named ranges.
They're so EASY!!

Charlotte Foust