[AccessD] MDE & Otter package installers

Robert Gracie robert at servicexp.com
Fri Jan 20 17:53:03 CST 2006

Rocky
 I'm fairly certain I could open your mde and expose at the very least
the database container.

>From Help...

Optional. A Variant (Boolean subtype) that indicates whether or not the
Property is a DDL object. The default is False. If DDL is True, users
can't change or delete this Property object unless they have
dbSecWriteDef permission.

Check this out also:

http://www.mvps.org/access/general/gen0040.htm

Robert Gracie