[AccessD] Default font for forms etc.

Max Sherman max at sherman.org.uk
Sat Jan 21 02:23:08 CST 2006

Arthur,
In Ken Getz, et al (Vol 1), it says that you can set the default global
options.  The one you want is "Default Font Size" (any value between 1 and
127).
There are many other properties you can set, incl "Default Font Color",
"Default Font Name", etc.

It is called with Application.SetOption optionName, Setting
And
Setting = Application.GetOption(optionName).

If you have this publication (mine is for A2000) then it is on p1356 et seq
(Controlling Global Options).  They are all there - billions of them!

Regards
Max